Crash in VStudio on inspection of empty DB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Mar 25 00:42:02 CST 2006

On 3/24/06 8:57 PM, "Kevin Windham" <kevo at gatorgraphics.com> wrote:

>> Do NOT exists yet RELEASE of Valentina Studio.
>>
>> Valentina Studio is not in state of final candidate  2.3 fc11
>
> Oh. So there was never a 2.2 release. The website was somewhat
> misleading then. What I started with was labeled as release on the
> website and they were all at 2.2 from what I could tell.

Yes, exists stupid thing that we put Vstudio betas into section release.
It seems motivation for me was to expose it as much as possible.

But you probably point to Vstudio FC build which use ENGINE RELEASE 2.2.

> I downloaded
> it several days ago. I tried to make sure and get the release version
> of everything.

> I did notice in the crash log that the VStudio said
> 2.2fc7, but that was not shown on the app itself or on the website
> that I saw.

> I think I must have arrived at the page through some
> other path or it's been updated. Now all I see is 2.3. Oh well,
> thanks for clearing that up for me.

If you open menu HELP -> PLUGINS then you will see window with list of
plugins. Each plugin have own version.

    kernel2 plugin also show version of engine which it uses.

Next. On download page:
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/VSTUDIO

You can see now:  2.3 fc11