Crash in VStudio on inspection of empty DB

Kevin Windham kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Fri Mar 24 12:57:36 CST 2006

On Mar 24, 2006, at 11:55 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Do NOT exists yet RELEASE of Valentina Studio.
>
> Valentina Studio is not in state of final candidate  2.3 fc11

Oh. So there was never a 2.2 release. The website was somewhat
misleading then. What I started with was labeled as release on the
website and they were all at 2.2 from what I could tell. I downloaded
it several days ago. I tried to make sure and get the release version
of everything. I did notice in the crash log that the VStudio said
2.2fc7, but that was not shown on the app itself or on the website
that I saw. I think I must have arrived at the page through some
other path or it's been updated. Now all I see is 2.3. Oh well,
thanks for clearing that up for me.

Kevin