Valentina Digest, Vol 39, Issue 22

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 24 10:05:48 CST 2006

On 3/24/06 8:13 AM, "Robert Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> Well this is very intersting, as the API way seems to most closely
> mimic the way Foxpro used to do things, and since I am doing a port
> from Foxpro, the porting of the code obviously needs to be as simple
> as possible. (The app is HUGE). So I would be glad to beta any server
> issues you may want to test. I beta for Now Software as well so I
> have some experience.

No problems, just subscribe to Valentina beta list from our SUPPORT page.

Our betas are public, you can find them here
    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta

Again let me point:

    in latest V4RB, V4MD and VNET beta builds
    we have introduce new Example/TestProject

Kirill work now only on these projects.
We already have found self and some bugs using them. And this is great.

Also this project is made that it can work in LOCAL and CLIENT mode.
So we can really test easy the same code in both modes.
And we have found and put into Mantis bugs which not work in API + SERVER.

I again and again recommend take a look on this project everybody
To get used to its ideas. We all should grow them with time.
This is our and your protection that each new build do not break things.