Valentina Digest, Vol 39, Issue 22

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 23 22:13:47 CST 2006

Well this is very intersting, as the API way seems to most closely
mimic the way Foxpro used to do things, and since I am doing a port
from Foxpro, the porting of the code obviously needs to be as simple
as possible. (The app is HUGE). So I would be glad to beta any server
issues you may want to test. I beta for Now Software as well so I
have some experience.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management