Newbie Post

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Mar 20 10:59:54 CST 2006

I am brand new at this. I purchased Valentina Plug-ins for
Revolution, followed the install instructions to a tee, opened the
sample database, clicked on the Valentina Init button and immediately
got a script error! get Valentina_Init( 8 * 1024 * 1024 ) is the
function and the error is Error in Function Handler. Ack! Is there
something more I needed to do to Revolution besides put the
Vcomponents folder into the Contents folder of the Revolution
package? That is what the install instructed me to do. Any help would
be appreciated.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management