[V4MD 2.2 win] Newbie question

John Georgiou jgeorgiou at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:13:21 CST 2006

Hi again,
I thing has notjing to do with the Flash xtra, but anyway you can simply try
this:
step 1:
"SELECT DTPTOPPIR.compgname FROM DTPTOPPIR WHERE compgname like 'AL%'"
works fine

step 2:
"SELECT DTPTOPPIR.compgname FROM DTPTOPPIR WHERE compgname like 'ÐÁÐ%'"
returns nothing

---------------
Hello John,

Monday, March 13, 2006, 11:30:28 AM, you wrote:

>Hi again. I didn't find any solution in my problem. I also sent a test vdb
>file and a director file presenting the problem to Ivan, but I didn't get
>any responce. You can download the test files from
>www.optimedia.gr/test/test.zip it's only 100kb.

Could  you  please  put  it  to  the  our bug tracking system as a bug
report? And such a situation would not be possible anymore.

Ok. Your project has dependency to the flash-extra - right?
It  would  be  great to avoid any dependency, but ok - if you say me -
where I can download one?

Ivan