Okay, lets use ICU and 10.3 as is some time more...

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Wed Jun 28 12:12:17 CDT 2006

on 27-06-2006 20:00, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have spend few days port from C++ ICU to C ICU in hope to get more simple
> configuration for all us.
>
> Instead small trap -- absent of regex C function in OS X 10.3 become show
> stopper. Attempt to workaround this trap will only add troubles.

Ok Ruslan, as usual you did your best, big thank you for that!

now, may I remind you that unicode paths to the ICU Library crash the
application?

Is there really no way to prevent this?

(what an irony that a libary meant to solve international language issues
stumbles exactly on this!)

Cool Runnings,
Erne.
--