Status of Mantis submissions

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Tue Jun 27 17:46:43 CDT 2006

I have 2 bug reports submitted to Mantis that have not been acknowledged.  This is a problem for me because I can't plan my work or any work arounds that may be needed for my app.  My app  not ready for a couple of months anyway, but it would help me greatly to know if I can plan on a fix or if I need to make plans to work around a bug.

These are the submissions:

1667  -  SQL statement crashes Valentina Studio
1669  -  Segment error on SQL - resubmission of problem # 1429

I realize that every little bug report can't be addressed immediately, but one of these has been on the site for a couple of months.  Can someone at Paradigma please just review the submission so I can know that what I am reporting is in fact a bug and not just some dumb error that I am making.  If in fact these are bugs, can I know that they will be addressed at some time?

Each one has a small database and test project where appropriate.

Thanks in advance

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ