We need drop support of Panther 10.3.9

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 27 20:29:55 CDT 2006

On 6/27/06 7:40 PM, "Brendan Murphy" <bmurf at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Brendan,

> Obviously it will affect us especially with legacy application
> that will get updated.
>
> The problem with what you are suggesting is that it will limit the
> markets which we can sell into on the Mac since not everyone is on
> 10.4. I don't know what the current stats are for distribution of
> users across 10.2 to 10.4, but the last time Apple showed the
> stats, it was pretty evenly spread across the board. So if you
> have to move up to 10.4 for technical reasons, then it is really a
> matter of timing as to when you release it. I would say it would
> be a good policy to support one legacy OS. So today that would
> mean you support 10.4 and 10.3. When 10.5 comes out, then I would
> say you could drop 10.3 support. That's reasonable.

Yes, I already have point that V4RB will not get any limits yet.

I have got success with limited REGEX.
Now I try one more way..

May be at last of end we can wait few months more, and still use full ICU in
all products. But we will warm our harts that in (near) future we will
remove it away for MAC project....

At last of end, for now there is no many complains on size...