VStudio Change Table Name

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Jun 19 19:52:18 CDT 2006

Hi,

> Need to work on that in VStudio. It's particularly annoying.
>
> Might want to rethink that business about having to hit ENTER
> or RETURN in order to rename a table. I'd recommend just
> tabbing out of the field.

I disagree, if the value is permanently saved there should be a clear
executing command, either a "save" button or hitting the Enter key.
Typically you give help instruction for such a field a wording like "enter
the value..." which imply pressing Enter key after typing, otherwise you are
typing into a feel, press Tab to move to next one and so on until you are
done and do a command to update the changes.

Well that's my opinion about it anyhow and I think it's pretty much Windows
standard at least, can't speak for other platforms.

Regards,
Joakim