VStudio Change Table Name

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Mon Jun 19 09:41:53 CDT 2006

On Jun 19, 2006, at 9:30 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 6/19/06 6:24 PM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:
>
>> There's a link between two of the data tables. How does one change
>> the names of the tables in the link item so it gets that right?
>
> No need.
>
> Do you mean that you see old name in INFO of link ?
>
> I think this is problem of refresh them.
> If you close db open it again then should be ok.

Yes. Closing the database and reopening it in VStudio corrects the
text for the renamed data tables.

Need to work on that in VStudio. It's particularly annoying.

Might want to rethink that business about having to hit ENTER or
RETURN in order to rename a table. I'd recommend just tabbing out of
the field.

Regards,

Chuck