[V4MD] Foxpro/Access MM tables to BinaryLink

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jun 15 21:28:44 CDT 2006

On 6/15/06 7:08 PM, "agustin" <porto_agus at ono.com> wrote:

Hi Augstin,

> I downloaded 2.4 beta and the problem persists, when importing, it adds
> char(10) at the begining of first field o at the end of the last field, it
> depends of the case.
>
> There is any solution?, it´s urgent for me to solve this problem I'm doing a
> work that must be ended next week and there is a lot of work to do.

Send me please one small text file for import
And database with table WHERE to import.

What else...may be simple .dir that open db, make cursor and import that
file

We will debug it .

------
Also, have you try play with Vstudo ?

There, in Import dialog, you can in live mode play with settings to see how
text file is parsed