[V4MD] Foxpro/Access MM tables to BinaryLink

agustin porto_agus at ono.com
Thu Jun 15 18:08:04 CDT 2006

I downloaded 2.4 beta and the problem persists, when importing, it adds
char(10) at the begining of first field o at the end of the last field, it
depends of the case.

There is any solution?, it´s urgent for me to solve this problem I'm doing a
work that must be ended next week and there is a lot of work to do.