Stan, I have found interesting solution for you.

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jul 17 14:04:41 CDT 2006

It would be great if we could change the '-' and '_' behavior as it
will fix my problem. Queries are now instantaneous as before. When
you launch the application the window is displayed in less than one
second with all calculations done. However we have the '-' and '_'
problem.

I would use Binary Link but right now I am more interested in
releasing the version as since last december it hasn't been possible,
I run from problems to problems... Binary link is good but it means I
have to again postpone release and rewrite a dozen of functions
(likely more). Using the 10 booleans rather than the status string is
good as well but it also means modifying a lot of functions, the
schema, another scheme update, conversion of the DB...etc...

Fixing the '-' and '_' problem right now will allow me to release and
then start working on new design. Is there a possibility?

Stan