[V4RB] GoToRecID(xx)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 10 20:02:50 CDT 2006

On 7/10/06 7:54 PM, "Joakim Schramm" <joakim at astrocalc.com> wrote:

> I don't understand what you people are stumbling on, the property is already
> there, VTable.RecID, why type 7 chars more to get the same thing???

Not exactly the same.

For example, you could delete Record with RecID 3.

What will happens if you try

        tbl.RecID = 3
?

At least its current record is not changed. But you have no easy way IF you
was moved to new record or now. This did GoTo

    if tblGoTo(3)

Is TRUE only if record 3 really exists, and you was moved to that record.
Otherwise FALSE