SQL with Join is causing a hard crash on an undamaged database

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 10 13:37:02 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I¹m getting an application crash (in my app, or in Vstudio) when I do the
following:

SELECT * FROM Tracks, PlaylistTracks WHERE PlaylistTracks.TrackUniqueIDPtr =
Tracks.UniqueID AND PlaylistTracks.PlaylistUniqueIDPtr = 2 AND
(Tracks.SearchField LIKE '%hel%') ORDER BY Title, ArtistNoThe, Album,
TrackNumber

...on a database in V4RB2.  It works on some databases, but not on this one
particular one.  DIAGNOSE finds no errors.

Mac OS 10.4.7, V4RB 2.3.

Submitted to Mantis, 0001678.  Any ideas for a workaround?

Dave.