[ATTN!] Inform us about your show-stoppers bugs in 2.4 betas if any!

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jul 9 00:45:54 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

My tables are not dynamic - they never change their structure - but I do
need to delete all records very often.  I found that "drop" and then
"create" was a lot faster than "delete all records", and so I used the "drop
table" approach for speed.

If the speed is only a *little* faster when using the class-way, then I
think I will go for the API-way so I can drop tables safely :-)

I didn't know about the tmp files in v2.  I need to keep my data from one
launch to the next, so I probably won't use these - but they are useful to
know about.

Thanks for the help!

Dave.