getMedia

Michael Bedar mike at bedar.net
Sat Jul 8 14:39:08 CDT 2006

What i was trying to do is store a large number of audio files in my
database.. i've been wrestling with the best way to handle this, and
I was hoping to store them right along with the rest of my data..
there are 1000's of audio files, hence 1000's of calls to
"setMedia".  Am i missing something?

I thought I had everything working- the audio was being stored in the
DB, and I was playing it back perfectly on my Mac, BUT then when i
brought the project over to the PC, no audio will play, so I am back
to square one.

--
Michael Bedar
mike at bedar.net