what your Librarys format?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 5 16:47:41 CDT 2006

On 7/5/06 1:29 PM, "mohammad moeini" <mohammad.moeini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan
> in last you say the Valentina not support Borland product.
> the borlan c++ builder not difference by vc++. that i try run vdb in bcb and
> present this to paradigmasoft and all. but the bcb has tiny difference by
> vc++. when vc compile the library , compile in "coff" format and bcb suport
> "omf" format of library.
> in windows shell exist a command "coff2omf" that convert this library. but
> when i try this work the library re size form "1,500,000 byte" to "512
> byte". possibly this problem from lock,patch or ...
> can you help me

If I'd could...

All I can give you some general advices..like:

* ask on some Borland forums for help

* or ask on that forums - if somebody did have success with such MS dlls
usage

* may be they can convert only .lib but not .dll ?

* of course it is clear that Borland will be able eat C-dlls and libs.
    but we have C++...

Yes, 3-4 years ago, somebody also have raize this issue about using of MS
dlls with Borland... I have read some papers on inet...I not remember
result...