what your Librarys format?

mohammad moeini mohammad.moeini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:59:24 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan
in last you say the Valentina not support Borland product.
the borlan c++ builder not difference by vc++. that i try run vdb in bcb and
present this to paradigmasoft and all. but the bcb has tiny difference by
vc++. when vc compile the library , compile in "coff" format and bcb suport
"omf" format of library.
in windows shell exist a command "coff2omf" that convert this library. but
when i try this work the library re size form "1,500,000 byte" to "512
byte". possibly this problem from lock,patch or ...
can you help me