share a database

sylvain.perque at ac-reims.fr sylvain.perque at ac-reims.fr
Wed Jul 5 11:10:09 CDT 2006

Well I have to know exactly how it works :

a) If someone open database in ReadOnly mode, can sommeone else open it in
ReadOnly mode at the same time ?
b) If someone open database in ReadOnly mode, can sommeone else open it in
ReadWrite mode at the same time ?
c) If someone open database in ReadWrite mode, can sommeone else open it in
ReadOnly mode at the same time ?

Thanks
Sylvain