V4MD logToFile

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 4 20:19:43 CDT 2006

Hello,

On Windows, I activate the debug property to #kLogParams juste before I
create a cursor and add 1 record in 2 tables. Right after these calls, I
reset the debugLevel to #kLogNothing.

I get some traces in the message window, which look fine.

Now I activate the logToFile(true, true) and disable the logToMessageWindow.
Nothing in the file but:

-------------------------------
Valentina for Macromedia Director log file

* V4MD * : Valentina.logToFile()...
Return

If I keep the logToMessageWindow property to true, the file is correctly
populated.

Is it normal that traces have to be sent to the message window for the file
to be filled ?

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel