System requirement for Valentina for Director

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 4 17:27:24 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have seen threads discussing dropping support of OS X 10.3 but I don't get
a clear picture of current system requirements for Valentina 2.3.

This page says OS X and Windows 2000. Does it mean all versions of OS X ?

By the way, other solutions are MaxOS9 and Win 95 and you are speaking of
not even support all versions of OS X ?

I received today a request for Quotation from a big NGO for a CD-ROM which
should be able to run on Mac OS 8.5 and Windows 95. Just to say that not
everybody is running latest OS on brand new hardware as we developers tend
to do.

So, back to my question, what is the system requirement to run current
version of Valentina (2.3) for Director ? On Windows and Macintosh.

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel