R: [V4MD] Problem on closing application

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 20 20:48:16 CST 2006

On 1/20/06 7:38 PM, "^^pay^^" <paymc at tiscali.it> wrote:

>> Strange, please try first of all run V4MD example, e.g. simplest:
>>
>>    V4MD/Examples/Common/Init_Shutdown
>>
>> If it not works then you should try reinstall V4MD 2.1
>> Before do this please go to
>>
>>    Program Files/Paradigma Software/
>>
>> And here trash VComponents folder.
>> Install V4MD 2.1 again.
>
> I remove all and reinstall like your suggestion, but if I try to launch an
> example I read " Cannot set reference to Valentina Xtra!"

Hmm, I will test V4MD WIN 2.1 from site on my computer in nearest 30-90
minutes and let you know if it works here.

* another thing you can check:

    MyComputer -> properties

    Advanced button

    here you can see environment variable PATH.
    it should contain path to
        Program Files/Paradigma Software/VComponents

    Do you see this path ?

Few developers have find that if PATH string is very long, then Windows stop
recognize paths at end. So you can try COPY path to VComponents to the
beginning of this PATH string. Then press OK.

Does this help ?