R: [V4MD] Problem on closing apllication

^^pay^^ paymc at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 20 18:38:30 CST 2006

Hi and thank's for the answer,

> Hmm, you can reproduce this on HDD by locking db?
> Do you use V4MD 2.1?
Now I'm using the last release downloaded from the website.

> I wonder. I do not see that you have declare Valentina variable to be
> global. So how stopmovie() see it ?
>
> Or you have copy here not full sources ?

Sorry: I don't past the entire code. At the file begin there are this code:
global Valentina
global gDatabase

> Strange, please try first of all run V4MD example, e.g. simplest:
>
>    V4MD/Examples/Common/Init_Shutdown
>
> If it not works then you should try reinstall V4MD 2.1
> Before do this please go to
>
>    Program Files/Paradigma Software/
>
> And here trash VComponents folder.
> Install V4MD 2.1 again.

I remove all and reinstall like your suggestion, but if I try to launch an
example I read " Cannot set reference to Valentina Xtra!"

> Let me know result.
Sorry, but I don't attain any kind of results...

PhAI