Valentina with Visual Studio 2005 ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 15 19:45:59 CST 2006

On 1/15/06 7:14 PM, "Sumeet Singh" <sumeet75 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sumeet,

> Hi all,
>
> We use Valentina 2 C++ SDK in our product where we use Visual Studio (VS)
> 2003.

Wow. You mean beta?
We ship 2.1 release of C++ SDK today night.  :-)

> As a part of supporting our product on upcoming MS Vista, I first
> tried to upgrade from VS 2003 to VS 2005.
> When I built my project in Visual Studio 2005, I got following linking
> errors w.r.t vdk.lib:

We have port already Valentina to Visual 2005 on one computer here.

We plan starting right from tomorrow Monday, start upgrade our Windows
computers to Visual 2005.

And yes, we will need in nearest days I think produce additional archive
        VSDK_win_2005