Valentina with Visual Studio 2005 ?

Sumeet Singh sumeet75 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:14:57 CST 2006

Hi all,

We use Valentina 2 C++ SDK in our product where we use Visual Studio (VS)
2003. As a part of supporting our product on upcoming MS Vista, I first
tried to upgrade from VS 2003 to VS 2005.
When I built my project in Visual Studio 2005, I got following linking
errors w.r.t vdk.lib:

LINK : warning LNK4076: invalid incremental status file
'..\Debug\DBMgr.ilk'; linking nonincrementally
   Creating library D:\e360-trunk\Rac Server Manager\Debug/Lib/DBMgr.lib and
object D:\e360-trunk\Rac Server Manager\Debug/Lib/DBMgr.exp
vdk.lib(jerror.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __iob
referenced in function _output_message
..\Debug\DBMgr.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://d:\e360-trunk\Rac Server
Manager\DBMgr\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
DBMgr - 2 error(s), 250 warning(s)

Can you give me some pointers for this ? Has anyone tried to use Valentina 2
SDK with VS 2005 ?
vdk.lib is not generated in our build and is checked-in into our repository.

Thanks in advance,

Sumeet