Kernel error 0x99000 on Vvarchar fields

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Feb 25 22:08:30 CST 2006

I didn't know CLONE was intended to do that.
Right now I have been able to recover a few DBs using XML export/
import successfully. It was not the case with v1.x databases.

Anyway all my apps create backups on start or quit just to be able to
recover from corrupt DBs without losing more than last session data.

~/Stan