[V4Rb] VServer and VBlob field

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 24 22:06:54 CST 2006

On 2/24/06 7:39 PM, "Charles Yeomans" <yeomans at desuetude.com> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2006, at 7:25 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

Hi Charles,

Ivan will start check this bug soon.

Charles, PLEASE report into Mantis.

Are you on mac? V4RB + Vserver 2.2 ?

> Here's the problem I am seeing.

What cursor do you use? ClientSide or ServerSide ?

----------------
> Furthermore, the VBlob field I created with segment size 128 appears to
> actually have segment size 1024 when i look at the field object in the
> debugger.

How you have create field? Via SQL or API ?

> Also, IsNull = true and IsNullable = true, despite the claim
> in the documentation that VBlob fields are not nullable.

Mistake in docs.

In v2 BLOB always have Nullable flag.
Valentina Studio easy show this -- it is always ON.

Please point that place in docs