[V4RB2] Convert_v1_v2 problem

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Feb 24 20:18:01 CST 2006

Hi,

I agree with you but I am *not* a end user and I know what data I
have in my fields. It would have been great to have more control
about objectPtr conversion. Right now I fill like 'don't touch this,
it can hurt you'. A flag to not zero that field would have been a
plus so the developer would have the choice. I love to have the
choice. Right now I have to add too much new fields to make the
change so I will not do it and will stay with my old design and my
relocation function,

Thanks anyway,
Stan