VServer list of Databases

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 22 09:08:07 CST 2006

Hi guys,

With Vserver how do you get a list of the databases on the server with
RB?

RB2005r4 Win
Val 2.2 for everything

I can open the session and if I provide a database base name I can get
the tables but how do I get a list of the databases held on the server.

Best regards

Damon L. Pillinger
Director Daisychain EDi
Suite 3