Inner outer joins, links bla bla etc...

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 18 18:20:15 CST 2006

Is there a web site you might recommend that explain what a join is,
what an inner is, an outer, a left and right and most importantly the
point of them, as I just don't get the point?

Surely if you have data in table A you get the information then look in
table B for matching keys (or account numbers etc...)

TA

Best regards

Damon L. Pillinger
Director Daisychain EDi