Network Version of Valentina

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri Feb 10 22:44:01 CST 2006

Lucky you that Valentina allows database structure changes easily. I don't
know if Valentina would preserve RecIDs "your" way, but I assume NOT. By the
way: do you know that Valentina reuses RecIDs when you delete a record? So
for relating tables and records, it is a bad idea anyway.

Best regards

Florian