benchmark

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed Dec 13 02:28:34 CST 2006

Nooo, something is wrong with binary link (at least in VCOM), I add 1
records and when asking back a VSet like this

Set objVSet = lnk.FindLinked(GroupID, tGroups, tCharts)

I get objVSet.Count = 3 <-- This is Wrong! Table only have 1 Record

Also traversing bitset give 3 identical records as then all have same RecID.

I am sorry I come with more problems, but out of bad there can always come
something good, maybe this is hole causing trouble and you can now close it.

But I think I now maybe have to change all my Binary links to ObjectPtr.

/Joakim