Dump-Load dump and binary links

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Dec 4 14:10:42 CST 2006

Hi,

I try with a smaller db, only 799 records. With SQL I get same result, any
table with a ObjectPtr does result in empty table, no records.

With XML I know get this error:

ERROR: 0x23503 Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object "Natal" with
unique index "U_Natal_ChartIdPtr".

I don't know what this mean but looking at records of original db in VS DB
Editor there are no dupe records or dupe values of ObjectPtr field. Dignos
say ok.

As this dump is small, only 71k zipped, I will add it to bug in Mantis.
Maybe I found bug with ObjectPtr here, hope so. The other big db is not
critical if I can't load dump, I can get around that with another strategy,
but this dbs is critical as user must be able to take a dump as backup and
be able to load it back in again. This table hold very important data for
user.

/Joakim