Valentina Studio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 30 12:11:52 CDT 2006

On 8/30/06 12:05 PM, "Tilopâ Monk" <mail at tilopamonk.de> wrote:

Hi Tilopâ,

> Does VS automatically change  line endings into unix. After opening a
> rb database with VS, all endings have been changed. If yes, how to
> avoid this.

Line endings where? In your data? In TEXT field?

No, Valentina must not change data...

Well, only I can see case where Vstudio can do this mistake is
    if you click some cell, it go into edit mode, when you leave cell
    Vstudio may be do Update ...

    It seems I have see this self.

    Jochen, you or Igor should check this.
    Was no editing, just enter by mouse click.

------
Tilopâ, does above looks to what you see?
    Changed are only records you have touch ?