IF, DAY, MONTH // COM licensing

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 26 13:04:08 CDT 2006

On 8/25/06 9:34 PM, "fellerd at cox.net" <fellerd at cox.net> wrote:

Hi Douglas,

> Ruslan,
>
> I did see the IF() as a keyword listed, but the keywords don't say the
> context they can be used in. Whether it is a code statement only, sql only
> or both context. Maybe all these commands can be used in sql queries also. I
> doubt the defragment is a sql keyword, but a code statement only.

* That link describe SQL and you have see list of Valentina SQL keywords.

* you can use IF() in SELECT, WHERE, .. And in calculated methods.

About IF:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vsql:reference:expr:functions:flowcontrol

> I also did not see the DAY([DateField]), MONTH([DateField]) &
> YEAR([DateField]) sql functions.

Look here:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vsql:reference:expr:functions:datetime

Note, WIKI have SEARCH feature. Use it.