[V4RB] Macho VComponents folder is 22mb???

Shaun Wexler dev at macfoh.com
Fri Aug 25 02:11:27 CDT 2006

On Aug 25, 2006, at 1:45 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Btw, have you chance already test with xcode 3.0 ?
> If it produce smaller libs ?

No, I haven't built VX since the last time we were in chat.  Xcode 3.0
still uses GCC 4.0.1, so nothing much is different other than the
[default] ability to generate x86_64 for Universal 4-arch deployment
builds.  I assume the binaries would be the same size by default.
There are some heavy-duty symbol stripping script-esque options that
can be employed to reduce their size, but we should address that later
once VX is fully implemented so any missing/hidden symbols show up
immediately.
--
Shaun Wexler
MacFOH