[V4RB] Failed assertion

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 18:44:24 CDT 2006

When I run the app from within the IDE, or when I run the compiled
app on my development computer, everything is fine. When I try to run
the compiled app on another computer, I always get this Failed
Assertion error.

Runtime Error 4: Failed Assertion

Location: plugin.cpp:7487
Failure Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry ( entrypointName, out )
Failure Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.Init ( xxxxxx )

I know Valentina is installed or it wouldn't run on my development
computer. Is anyone else getting this error? Any suggestions? I'm
stymied.

I'm on a Mac, latest version of everything. It does it with Valentina
2.3 and 2.4.1

Bill