[V4RB] Getting VException trying Cursor update after SqlUpdate

Erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Mon Aug 14 19:48:43 CDT 2006

Hello List,

I just reported this nasty bug in V4RB 2.4.1: 0001749

It's quite difficult to describe but you will reproduce performing
all 8 steps in the example attached.

Anyway, it seems that after modifying a field (a boolean in my case)
via SqlExecute("Update T SET f = false WHERE f = true") I can't then
update that record via Cursor method Cursor.UpdateRecord.

This will throw a VException with message: Field "fld_bool": value
was not prepared for Update err # 525582.

May be worth noting that the cursor to update is alive while
performing the SqlExecute(Update)

Cool Runnings,
Erne.