Valentina Studio

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Aug 14 12:28:48 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm new to Valentina and am having some problems with VStudio (2.4).

I've installed Valentina server onto a spare PowerMac (10.4.7, 1 GB
Ram) and am trying to connect via VStudio. I can connect locally and
create a database, but as soon as I try to create a table VStudio
crashes. I've restarted, re-installed, deleted all databases and
started again, all with the same result.

I've also tried remotely over the LAN but I can't even create a table
without a crash. I'm also seeing lots of spinning beach balls (which
is actually quite rare here)

Is anyone using VStudio successfully on Mac OSX? Does anyone have a
suggestion for anything to try?

cheers

kim