How to install V4RB 2.4 on a Mac?

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat Aug 12 06:56:12 CDT 2006

The installation of 2.4 doesn't do anything at all on my Mac (G5, Mac
OS 10.4, RB 2006R3).

- Installer started and run.
- What did happen? Searched for Valentina but didn't find anything new.
- Installer started again, read the installation bla bla.
- Why do I have to quit Realbasic by hand??? And why can't this be
mentioned where I really need it?
- Installer run again. No dialog box to ask where the Realbasic
plugin folder is.
- Installer finished in a second. Says at the end "Installation
successfull".
- Nothing installed.

Where is the installer log file? Where is the error message?

Please help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.