[ANN] 2.4.1 b2 of Valentina for Revolution MAC

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 13:26:19 CDT 2006

On 11 Aug 2006, at 08:58, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> * So, Crag, please test. Now that issues with client-side cursor
> should
> work. And GetRecords() with 1000 records also - the same bug was in
> fact.

A quick test shows everything seems fine except for one problem:

Using vDatabase_SQLSelectRecords still crashes with about 400 records
(about 8K).

vDatabase_SQLSelect works fine. Also, using Rev's "no cursor"
function (revdb_querylist) function works too.

My test setup is not quite the same as before. This time, VServer is
on a G4 machine. (previously it was on an Intel Mac-Mini, which is
unavailable right now.)

Cheers
Dave