[ANN] 2.4.1 b2 of Valentina for Revolution MAC

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 11 10:58:17 CDT 2006

Hi All,

        http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta

This build contains that redesign I have talk about.

Now we have 2 totally independent modules:

        * v4rev.bindle  -> external
        * dbvalentina2  -> db drivers.

They are linked of course on our VComponents folder.

And works bridge from EXTERNAL to DB DRIVER.
We now try fix bridge into reverse direction DRIVER to EXTERNAL.

* So, Crag, please test. Now that issues with client-side cursor should
work. And GetRecords() with 1000 records also - the same bug was in fact.

* Aha, also I have try make Standalone using this build. Now it works fine.
    Only step I want yet todo - make script which will install
    VComponents into such standalone app.