Table structure?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 29 00:36:08 CDT 2006

On 4/28/06 11:31 PM, "Joakim Schramm" <joakim at astrocalc.com> wrote:

> This is an "Atlas" database (none graphical, just data) so I have following,
> in a relational schema:
>
> Table1 (A place in the world)
 Place|
 LatDeg|
 LatMin|
 LatSec|
 LatCompass|
 LongDeg|
 LogMin|
 LongSec|
 LongCompass|
 Country|
 TimeZoneID

1) where is KEY field in this table ?

> Table2 (Timezones in the world)
 DateTimeOfChange|
 ChangeVal|
 Ptr_Country|           << this is Foreign Key?
                             It point to T1.Country field?

 Ptr_TimeZoneID         << this is another Foreign Key ?
                             it point to TimeZoneID ?

   so this is 3 Foreign Keys?
    or single Foreing key

Can you give first of all CONCEPTUAL diagram, i.e. Which Objects you have
and which links between them exists?

Something like:
    Person  has  Phones
       M           M