Valentina C++ 1.12 Upgrade for xCode 2 and CodeWarrior 9.5 and 9.6 Offer

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Sep 2 08:55:33 CDT 2005

Dear Valentina C++ 1.11 Developers,

If you've been thinking Valentina 2 C++ SDK is just around the corner, you'd
be right. We are very close to an announcement about this much anticipated
product.  We are very excited about this next step in Paradigma development,
since this is the product that launched the company.

Some of our MacOS X C++ customers have made requests for us to update
Valentina 1.x C++ SDK to support  xCode 2 and Metrowerks CodeWarrior 9.5 and
9.6 compilation. While we have wanted to concentrate on Valentina 2.x
development, we realize that changes in Apple's development strategies
doesn't necessarily coincide with our customer's development plans.

For this reason, we are releasing.Valentina 1.12 C++ SDK Upgrade to support
VSDK 1.12 framework for xCode 2 and C++ SDK 1.12 macho library for
CodeWarrior 9.5 and 9.6. This is a special, paid for maintenance upgrade. If
you would like more information on how to purchase this upgrade please send
an email to lynn at paradigmasoft.com. If you are in Germany, send a note to
jpeters at valentina-db.de.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network

About Paradigma Software, Inc

Founded in 1998, Beaverton, Oregon-based Paradigma Software, Inc is the
leading provider of incredibly fast and robust database solutions for
business and development. Valentina 2 technology powers solutions as diverse
as graphics applications from major Japanese electronics companies to
solutions supporting US public schools. Paradigma Software solutions are
available for every major development environment on the Windows and
Macintosh platforms.

For additional information, visit the Paradigma Software website at
http://www.paradigmasoft.com.

Contact

Paradigma Software
Ph. (503) 574-2776