Valentina Databases on Mac/PC

Milan milan at mook.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 19:22:40 CDT 2005

OK, I've installed on another PC, and, weirdly, it works OK! Could there
be some leftover DLL files somewhere from an old install on the other
machine (the one it still won't work on)?

I feel like I am making progress, but crucially, I'm still hitting my
original problem. On the PC that is running the Xtra OK, I can create
and access a database, but if I then try and query the database on the
Mac it doesn't work, and I don't receive any errors. The same situation
works in reverse - if I create and access the database on a Mac it works
OK, but if I then try to query the database on a PC it comes back with
no search results.

Are the Valentina database files stored in a format that would cause
cross-platform issues?

mil.