V4RB2 & Methods in RB2005

Sims, John ayu8 at cdc.gov
Wed Oct 19 12:29:35 CDT 2005

Hi Chuck,

One thing that is different with V4RB2 is you must call Vdatabase in the
constructor of your subclass.  From an earlier Ruslan e-mail...

MyDatabase( inStorageType as Integer = 0 )
    // This constructor is for LOCAL database.

    // We call parent class Vdatabase.
    Vdatabase( inStorageType )

    ... Your old code

End

I'm not sure if this is your problem or not but would be the first thing
I would check.

Good luck,

-John