V4RB2 & Methods in RB2005

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Wed Oct 19 10:07:32 CDT 2005

Greetings,

Having something of a problem with methods in a V4RB2 database being
developed in RB2005 being recognized.

I've established the constructor function as a RB2005 in the
mDatabase class object.
I've established a property in the App for mDatabase as VDatabase.

However, when I make the call from the opening of the application to
construct the database, I get an error of "This method or property
does not exist."

This sort of approach was not a problem in V4RB1 and RB5.5. What
needs to be done for the App to recognize a method inside of a V4RB2
object?

The call is this....

mDatabase.CreateStructure() //CreateStructure is the method inside of
the mDatabase class object.

Regards,

Chuck