Mac version

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 11 20:39:31 CDT 2005

On 10/11/05 8:31 PM, "Thomas Ruellan" <thomasr at atl-engineering.net> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> We do the authoring on PC and MAC with Director on both platform. When the
> projector is run on the MAC with director and xtra installed it's ok. But
> when run on another MAC without director and without Xtra installes, it
> crash...

But have you copy into Projector folder items from VComponents folder?

Note, for MAC deployment, you need copy items from V4MD2_MAC installer!!!

> So, i suggest you to try to install the xtra package on your mac and see
> what happend. If it works, then you are in the same case as me. Something is
> done in the OS system when the Xtra is installed that we forgot to put on
> our deployed projector.

Look.

For Windows you make one folder, for Mac you make another folder right?
Then you probably put both folders to the same CD, right ?

Each folder must have items of corresponded VComponents folder, which is
installed by V4MD installer.

Please check this point.